The engineering office Genge was founded in 1997 to support industrial companies with growing automation needs in programming complex machines and plants.
Customer orientation, flexibility and creativity are essential parameters of my work. For my customers in mechanical engineering I offer PLC programming and worldwide commissioning of electrical systems and controls.
From the automotive industry over food industry to separators I have many years of experience in various fields of application.
Looking for experienced programmers?
• Graduate Engineer - Electronics
• Very good knowledge of Allen Bradley ControlLogix
• Knowledge of the visualization system FactoryTalk
• Experience with Ethernet, ControlNet, and DeviceNet
• Good knowledge of German and English
• experience in product tracking with RFID
• and much more